Friday, August 3, 2012

Olympic Fun

We are loving the Olympics! I've been watching all the day coverage and then staying up late watching all the nightime coverage. I'm doing my best not to read all the news so I won't know what happens until I watch. Easier said than done with social media but that's ok!

Wednesday, Mallory and I headed to our friend Brettni's house for a playdate with the mommas and kiddos from our Sunday School class. Brettni outdid herself with the Olympic decorations.



Lyndsey made the popcorn torches and these oreo/fruit by the foot medals.



I loved all the food and decorations! Brettni also had doughnuts and Mallory had a donut hole for the first time. She stuck the whole thing in her mouth. I think she liked it :)

Brettni also had paper and paint for the kids to paint on. So after stripping Mallory of all her clothes, we headed outside to paint.


Just a little blue paint in the artist's hair - ha!


A masterpiece in the making


Love all the kiddos in their diapers painting.


The best attempt at getting all 12 kids in one picture.

We had a great time! I love getting together with all the moms in our class and having that time to talk and letting our kids play together. I'm so blessed to have these mommy friends in my life!

And the night before, as we watched the USA gymnasts win the gold medal, Mallory began her practicing for her gymnastics career.


2028 Olympics here she comes!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I looks like y'all had a lot of fun! wish I could have made it!!

Josh and Shan said...

That looks so fun! The decor is awesome!

Kati said...

Love the babies painting! So fun!

Brettni Brumfield said...

My first time visiting your blog!! So happy to see the Olympic play day! Fun Times'!!